The Great Wall of China stretches over 3,000 miles and is a symbol of protection. When building the wall they utilized earth, bricks, and lime.
When we created The Great Wall Set we wanted to honor the symbolism of the great wall and represent the same elements. This set is enriched with variety and nature-influenced colors. Sand Gold is a subtle gold ink that creates a warm soft yellow result. Soil Red is a fierce, prominent crimson color inspired by the wild. Keep your tattoo grounded with Earth Brown an umber calming color. Step Gray a shade of versatility, artists can provide clients a silvery, smoky result, or an elevated valorous look. The final color is Wall Gray, this ink has been brilliantly enhanced with blue undertones to give tattoos more depth.
- Sand Gold - this rich gold ink creates a natural warm result.
- Soil Red - this is a striking, prominent crimson color.
- Earth Brown - a bold, umber color inspired by nature.
- Step Gray - the shade of versatility, this color can provide clients a silvery, smoky result, or an elevated valorous look.
- Wall Gray - use for shading or enhancing, this is a darker grey with blue undertones.
- Qin Black - The Qin Dynasty had a lasting cultural impact, known for its strength. We were inspired by their history to create Qin Black, an ink that will surpass the rest.
Bottle sizes: 1.5 oz
The popularity of tattoos and body art will never slow down. Now more than ever, it’s important to prioritize safety when developing reliable ink. Luckily, Kuro Sumi is leading the way with our exceptional safety and quality standards, setting the bar for safety and quality. Let’s explore why Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink is the safest ink in the tattooing industry and what sets us apart from the rest.
Legal and Compliance
Classic Kuro Sumi North American Safety Data Sheets:
Imperial CTL Certificates:
Imperial Certificates Of Compliance: